|= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
The best thing I learnt from Japanese culture is the value of team work.
I tryed to use all knowledge I got not only in my follow up project (National Independent Living Center). I used them all doing my job as the person in charge of the Municipal PwD’s affairs office in Algarrobo Town.
As you know, we held a national conference this month. So I send you pictures of a ceremony we did for our 100 volunteers, they are people from Algarrobo, they worked from 7 am to 12 pm just because they had a commitment with PwD, they are real heroes.
A brief report on the conference
- The National Conference was succesfully done. We got several national wide important agreements.
- As a direct resoult of the National conference we got unity in the PwD’s organizatons world (Chilean one) and sent a letter to the President for him to order the Law modifications to be passed.
- we sent a letter to the President (I was the spokeman of the movement) in the Government Palace (la Moneda Palace). all he media covered this news.
- we went to the diet and we did it, now the law modification will be passed.
- we got an incredible place for the national Independent Living Center to be built.