- Items that show your organizations experience, expertise and track record
- More is not better, pick items strategically
- Include a cover sheet for this – mark each items with a number or title.
* What types of things will you include here?
For the next workshop
on June 27, prepare a proposal based on a real project you are planning.
Follow this outline :
- Executive summary
- Problem/needs and project as solution
- Funding request
- Your org. introduction
- Statement of need
- Matching priorities needs statement, supporting facts, partners, sustainability etc.
- Goals and objectives
- Goals : broad general accomplishments
- Objectives : concrete measurable outcomes to be achieved
- Project description
- Methods, timeline, phases of project
- Details of how and who will do what you plan
- Monitoring, evaluation
- How and what you will measure : progress, success & outcomes.
- Sustainability of project and next steps
- Organizational background
- History, mission, vision, accomplishments to date
- Narrative conclusion
- Last pitch, what you will achieve, why important, who needs you are fulfilling, why innovative
- Budget (1-3pages)
- Admin, direct program, overhead (+see next section)
- Income if any, other funders, how you will make up for gaps etc.