- (1) Name: Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (JSRPD)
- (2) Contact: Ms. Masako OKUHIRA
- (3) URL: http://www.jsrpd.jp/static/index_e.html
- (4) Remark: Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (JSRPD) was founded to promote the activities of persons with disabilities in every way possible both within and outside Japan. Via international exchange, they strive to strengthen all relationshios devoted to the promotion of rehabilitation of persons with disabilities.
- (1) Air Ticket: The cost of a round-trip ticket between an international airport designated by JICA and Japan will be borne by JICA.
- (2) Travel Insurance: Term of Insurance: From arrival to departure in Japan. The traveling time outside Japan shall not be covered.
JICA will arrange the following accommodations for the participants in Japan:
Barrier-free rooms are prepared for wheelchair users.
JICA Tokyo International Center (JICA Tokyo)
Address: 2-49-5 Nishihara, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0066, Japan
TEL: 81-3-3485-7051 FAX: 81-3-3485-7904
(where “81” is the country code for Japan, and “3” is the local area code)
If there is no vacancy at JICA TOKYO, JICA will arrange alternative accommodations for the participants. Please refer to facility guide of TIC at its URL,
5. Expenses: Skip to Next Paragraph Back to Previous Paragraph
The follwing expenses will be provided for he participants by JICA:
- Allowances for accommodation, living expenses, outfit, and shipping
- Expenses for study tours (basically in the form of train tickets.
- Free medical care for participants who become ill after arriving in Japan (costs related to pre-existing illness, pregnancy, or dental treatment are not included)
- Expenses for program implemntation, including materials
For more details, please see “Chapter 3 to 5, and Annex1, 2” of the brochure for participants titled “KENSHU-IN GUIDE BOOK,” which will be given to the selected participants before (or at the time of) the pre-departure orientation.
6. Pre-departure Orientation: Back to Previous Paragraph
A pre-departure orientation will be held at the respective country’s JICA office (or Japanese Embassy), to provide participants with details on travel to Japan, conditions of the workshop, and other matters.